Penguin/ Panda Recovery
For those who deal with SEO, Google penguin and Google panda should not be new to them. These updates were introduced by Google and now there has been strong buzz on how to develop the perfect SEO plan, so that websites have their dues in rankings.
Penguin Recovery Service
- The Penguin Update launched on April 24, 2012.
- The update is designed to penalize those who focus on bad quality backlinks or purchase links from 'link farms' or 'link exchanges' back to their website.
- Penguin updates penalize the websites having unnatural back links by demoting them in search rankings.
Sometimes, even good quality and high traffic websites can lose out on higher search rankings due to the outdated SEO plans/ practices they use.
If you have been affected by Penguin updates , you need to initiate a Penguin recovery process at the earliest to recover your search engine rankings.
- At QuickScale , we have a knowledgeable team of SEO experts who can help you identify unnatural back links and take remedial actions.
Panda Recovery Services
- Google launched Panda algorithm in February 2011, mainly as a change in its search results ranking.
- The main purpose of the update was just to keep those low quality content sites away from the top ranking results and give the actual quality sites their due.
Panda is updated from time-to-time. Panda updates are complicated and require careful planning and analyzing for staging an effective recovery.
- At QuickScale, our SEO experts conduct comprehensive research and analysis for identifying sectors within the website, where Panda updates deem as low quality.
- QuickScale's seo team has extensive knowledge about Google Updates and are able to provide remedial solutions.